Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Small Paintings Here!

"Morning Light" oil on canvas 6x6x3/4" $75.00
 Click on link below if you would like to purchase this or see other art work of mine!
http://terriwestart.com/workszoom/870659
"Dusk" oil on canvas 6x6x3/4" $75.00
Click on link below if you would like to purchase this or see other art work of mine!
http://terriwestart.com/workszoom/870647/dusk

These two paintings are a square format and are perfect for small spaces  or office cubicles!
My art is evolving to more colorful abstracted landscapes and I love the texture in the trees  in "Morning Light".  Lots of thick paint was used with some knife painting as well.

 The second painting "Dusk"  is very colorful and a contemplative piece for sure. The misty out of focus landscape has spiritual qualities for me.

"Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely."  New Living Translation (©2007)

Don't forget the Sanford Art Walk tomorrow night 6:00PM to 9:00PM. I have 3 paintings in the exhibit at the Historic  Sanford Welcome Center- come on out and say hello- there is some other fabulous work by other artists as well!