Friday, September 16, 2011

2012 Sketchbook Project, Gardening, and Fall Season Art Exhibits

Sketchbook Project

I just received my blank Sketchbook for the 2012 Sketchbook Project- I am so excited. When I have it finished I will photograph the pages and post here before sending it off for display and archiving in the 2012 show! To my artist friends: are you participating in this? Let me know! I would love to see your books as well!














Cucumbers in the garden!

Poblamo Peppers















I have a small garden that is winding down somewhat.... this is a lonely cucumber that managed to hang itself off of an empty planter stand in my garden. There are a few more flowers so we shall see if I get to have any more cucumber salad! And on the right is a pot of Poblamo chili peppers- so yummy on top of pizzas and in salsas!

Last night my husband Bruce and I went downtown to the Gallery at Avalon's beautiful "Dresses" Exhibit and The City Art Factory's opening season show and then ended up at The Dessert Lady Restaurant for a PMS Martini and a bite to eat! SOOOO yummy! We are going to go back for sure!

No comments: