Professionally Framed dimension 7x9x2-3/4 inches
$140.00 + tax
This "little Diva" is waiting for the perfect owner... possibly a gift for Valentines Day ;)
I have been very busy updating my website at: http://terriwestart.com
My studio never looked so good with all the cleaning I have done -- its amazing what you find that one forgets they had!
I am involved with a few upcoming shows that I will blog about when I get all the details and I have a few bigger shows in the works for 2013! SSHHHHHH! Crossing my fingers!
I have a new quarterly newsletter called the The Tranquil Path of Art that is available if you would like to keep up with my comings and goings in the art world and here in Central Florida. I promise never to sell or divulge your email or to abuse the privilege in anyway. It will be sent out approximately 4 times a year.
Tomorrow I am heading out and up to Gainesville for my monthly artist mentor-ship with Linda Blondheim and I am going to make a batch of Chipolte Kettle Corn from the recipes at Better Homes and Gardens to take up there for a snack!
Here is the recipe below if you want to try it!
Have a great "tranquil" weekend!
Yield: 16 cups
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup popcorn kernels
1. In a small bowl combine sugar, salt, cumin and chipotle pepper. Heat the oil in an 8-quart pan over medium-high heat. Add the popcorn and cook, shaking occasionally, 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of the sugar mixture. Cover and cook, shaking often, until popcorn begins to pop. Once popcorn begins to pop, shake continuously until the popping slows. Immediately remove from the heat and carefully pour into a large bowl (popcorn will be very hot).
2. Place remaining sugar mixture in a shaker jar. Sprinkle some on the popped corn and pass remaining. Makes 16 cups.
From the Test Kitchen
- Variation Microwave version:Prepare sugar mixture as above. One at a time, pop two 3.3-ounce bags microwave kettle corn. Immediately after popping pour into a very large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining bag of popcorn and 2 more tablespoons of sugar mixture. Pass remaining sugar mixture as above. Makes 20 (1-cup) servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chipotle Kettle Corn)
- Calories 111,
- Protein (gm) 1,
- Carbohydrate (gm) 17,
- Fat, total (gm) 5,
- Monosaturated fat (gm) 3,
- Polyunsaturated fat (gm) 1,
- Dietary Fiber, total (gm) 1,
- Sugar, total (gm) 13,
- Vitamin A (IU) 49,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,
- Folate (µg) 4,
- Sodium (mg) 293,
- Potassium (mg) 23,
- Iron (DV %) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet