Saturday, February 25, 2012

Artist Residence Day 3

My oil  paint palette
The darks are in!


















     On the left is my palette with starting at the bottom: Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow Light, Cad orange, Alizarin Crimson, Platinum Violet, Ultramarine Blue, and Phthalo Green. I added 3 more colors as an after thought that I thought I might use for this Water Lilies Series.  Galkid Lite is used for the medium as I don't want to wait forever to continue painting on these. So the darks are in and I can't wait to pick up the palette knife to paint again!
     What have I been listening to as I paint?  Eat Pray Love  by Elizabeth Gilbert
 Here is a link to the official trailer to the movie 
 May you have peace and serenity  this coming week.
Terri

1 comment:

Robin said...

cant wait to see the finished pieces...Thats a great idea to listen to books while painting..!