Monday, February 20, 2012

Artist Residence Day 1

George
George tried to distract  me but I could not be led astray from my task at hand for today: wire, and under paint / prime 5 paintings.
Done!
(the other 3 look just like these LOL!)

 Now they need to dry and while waiting... I have updated my website at  http://www.terriwestart.com
with an event that is coming up in March... check it out! I will blog about it when the time gets a little closer. If you just cant wait to buy a painting I have added Paypal buttons to my available works on my website! You don't even need a Paypal account to buy- just plug your credit card in on the secure website and soon a new piece of art will be traveling to you!  Free Shipping!
Meanwhile back to making art.... I have some unfinished paintings that are dry  that need some attention...
 Blessings to you! Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

4 comments:

Becki_H said...

Good for you Terri! How exciting! I will keep checking in. I actually started three paintings this weekend and are working on them now!

Becki Hesedahl

TLW said...

Thanks so much Becki-- You go for it too!! It is exciting LOL!

Blondheim Art and Stories said...

Great job Terri. I'm loving my residency at Fair Oaks this week.
Love,
Linda

TLW said...

Thanks Linda,
I am sure you are! You are going to have to do some major blogging about it!