I have so many distractions that I sometimes put these above my art business and painting. This is a discipline that I have decided to attack and embrace as one of my goals this year.
My goals are:
- I will be in my studio or outside at a place in the Orlando area painting everyday 9AM-5PM.
- I will NOT be using the computer or my smart phone to cruise the internet or post etc... until after 5PM.
- I will not have the TV on from 9-5PM.
- I will start a series of new paintings and finish them -goal 5 new paintings
- I will post on my blog Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, in the evening- the updates to my endeavors
I am going to treat this time as if I paid over a thousand dollars for a workshop and therefore nothing else is more important! (barring real emergencies) :)
Wish me luck!